- Addictions, Cravings and Smoking
- Arthritis, Joint & Knee Pain
- Asthma and Allergies
- Blood Pressure
- Cancer Care
- Cirrhosis Liver Failure
- Constipation, Acidity and Gas
- Depression And Anxiety
- Erectile Dysfunction And Impotency
- Fatty Liver
- Fibromyalgia and Muscles Pain
- Heart Diseases
- Insomnia Sleeplessness
- Irregular Periods Ovarian Cysts and PCOS
- Kidney Stones ACV
- Male Infertility Low Sperm Count
- Memory Loss, Alzheimer’s, Amnesia
- Migraine and Headache
- Prostate Difficulty Passing Urine
- Sinus, Cough & Cold
- Stomach Ulcer, Peptic Ulcer, Gastric Ulcer
- Swelling and Edema
- Tonsils & Sore Throat
- Uric Acid
- Varicose Veins
- Weight Loss
- White Discharge
- Youth, Anti-Aging and Vitality
Herbal Daily Onion contains Onion as a key ingredient combined with the beneficial properties of Turmeric ( Haldi ), ginger, garlic, lemon, honey, Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother.
- Increase testosterone levels
- Improve sperm production
- Helps balance male hormones
- Helps prevent prostate cancer
- Potents anti-inflammatory agent in the body
- 17% increase in testosterone levels
- Helps in boost sexual drive
- Helps in improve blood flow to the sexual organs
- Helps in improve performance
- Helps the immune system
- Plays a vital role in the formation of collagen
- Lowers stroke risk
- Associates with high testosterone Level
- Opens up blood vessels
- Improves the strength erection
- Treats erectile dysfunction
- Helps to increase testosterone levels
- Works to repair damaged blood vessels
- Helps shrink swollen prostate glands
- Helps prevent complications of enlarged prostate like UTIs
Herbal Daily Onion
|NUTRITION||Per 100 g* Approx||Benefits Of Nutrients|
|Calcium||45.72mg||Calcium eases insomnia and helps regulate the passage of nutrients through cell walls. Without calcium, your muscles wouldn't contract correctly, your blood wouldn't clot and your nerves wouldn't carry messages. If you don't get enough calcium from the food you eat, your body automatically takes the calcium needed from your bones. Deficiency may result in muscle spasms and cramps in the short term and osteoporosis.|
|Copper||8mg||Copper is involved in the absorption, storage and metabolism of iron and the formation of red blood cells. It also helps supply oxygen to the body. The symptoms of a copper deficiency are similar to iron-deficiency anemia.|
|Iron||6.17mcg||Iron deficiency in infants can result in impaired learning ability and behavioral problems. It can also affect the immune system and cause weakness and fatigue. To aid in the absorption of iron, eat foods rich in vitamin C at the same time you eat the food containing iron.|
|Magnesium||32.19mg||Magnesium is needed for bone, protein, making new cells, activating B vitamins, relaxing nerves and muscles, clotting blood, and in energy production. Insulin secretion and function also requires magnesium. Magnesium also assists in the absorption of calcium, vitamin C and potassium. Deficiency may result in fatigue, nervousness, insomnia, heart problems, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, muscle weakness and cramps.|
|Manganese||2.69mg||The functions of this mineral are not specific since other minerals can perform in its place. Manganese does function in enzyme reactions concerning blood sugar, metabolism, and thyroid hormone function. Deficiency is rare in humans.|
|Phosphorus||59.01mg||In combination with calcium, phosphorus is necessary for the formation of bones and teeth and of the nerve cells. Phosphorus is second to calcium in abundance in the body. It is very widely distributed in both plant and animal foods so it is unlikely that deficiency would be a problem.|
|Potassium||362.3mg||Potassium is essential for the body's growth and maintenance. It is necessary to keep a normal water balance between the cells and body fluids. Potassium plays an essential role in proper heart function. Deficiency may cause muscular cramps, twitching and weakness, irregular heartbeat, insomnia, kidney and lung failure.|
|Sodium||9.77mg||Sodium is required by the body to regulate blood pressure and blood volume. It helps regulate the fluid balance in your body. Sodium also helps in the proper functioning of muscles and nerves. Many people get far more sodium than they need, which tends to cause health problems.|
|Zinc||0.75mg||This metal is important in a number of key activities, ranging from protein and carbohydrate metabolism to the immune system, wound healing, growth and vision. Severe deficiency can contribute to stunted growth. Deficiency can sometimes be seen in white spots on the fingernails.|
|Vitamin C||9.61mg||Vitamin C is one of the most important of all vitamins. It plays a significant role as an antioxidant, thereby protecting body tissue from the damage of oxidation. Antioxidants act to protect your cells against the effects of free radicals, which are potentially damaging by-products of the body's metabolism. Free radicals can cause cell damage that may contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease and cancer. Vitamin C has also been found by scientists to be an effective antiviral agent.|
|Thiamine||0.13mg||Thiamine is important in the production of energy. It helps the body cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system. Not getting enough thiamine can leave one fatigued and weak.|
|Vitamin B-5||26mcg||Pantothenic acid is essential for the metabolism of food as well as in the formation of hormones and (good) cholesterol.|
|Niacin||0.37mg||Niacin assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves. It is also important for the conversion of food to energy.|
|Vitamin B-6||0.17mg||B6 plays a role in the creation of antibodies in the immune system. It helps maintain normal nerve function and acts in the formation of red blood cells. It is also required for the chemical reactions of proteins. The higher the protein intake, the more need there is for vitamin B6. Too little B6 in the diet can cause dizziness, nausea, confusion, irritability and convulsions.|
|Folates||10.33ug||Folate occurs naturally in fresh foods, whereas folic acid is the synthetic form found in supplements. Your body needs folate to produce red blood cells, as well as components of the nervous system. It helps in the formation and creation of DNA and maintaining normal brain function, and is a critical part of spinal fluid.|
|Vitamin A||5.94IU||Vitamin A helps cell reproduction. It also stimulates immunity and is needed for formation of some hormones. Vitamin A helps vision and promotes bone growth; tooth development. Deficiency can cause night blindness, dry skin, poor bone growth, and weak tooth enamel.|
|Vitamin E||0.52mg||Like vitamin C, vitamin E plays a significant role as an antioxidant, thereby protecting body tissue from the damage of oxidation. It is important in the formation of red blood cells and the use of vitamin K. Many women also use it to help minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and mothers use it to help heal minor wounds without scarring, as it is valued for its ability to soothe and heal broken or stressed skin tissue.|
|Vitamin K||1.58ug||Vitamin K is fat soluble and plays a critical role in blood clotting. It regulates blood calcium levels and activates at least 3 proteins involved in bone health.|
- Do not use Herbal Daily Onion if you also suffer from jaundice or bile duct problems.
- Always use Herbal Daily with water. Water should be at room temperature, neither too hot nor too cold.
- Avoid drinking or eating anything for 30-45 minutes before & after taking Herbal Daily.
- Do not take Herbal Daily if you suffer (or have suffered) from Piles. Herbal Daily ACV can be taken, though.
- Not for Women and boys below 18 years of age.
- If your condition is serious please refer to a doctor. All our products are herbal and therefore take a minimum of 15-20 days to provide relief. A proper Herbal Daily course is recommended for a minimum of 6 months. However, at first, get yourself a dose only for 1.5 months to know how your body reacts to it. We wish you the very best in your healing journey. Feel free to call our customer care as and when necessary.
Dosage: 3 teaspoons (15ml) of Herbal Daily Onion in 100 ml of water, on an empty stomach before breakfast in morning, daily. Do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes.
Price : INR 750
Quantity : 400ml
How long does it take to bring the results?
In acute conditions, the results can be felt within a few days of taking Herbal Daily. In chronic conditions, it takes anywhere between 30-40 days. However, one needs to take Herbal Daily for 6 months to bring about a complete relief.
Disclaimer: The Herbal Daily Onion is an efficient supplement to encourage the proper Health. Though, results may vary. However, we suggest you to refer a doctor if condition is serious.