- Asthma Symptoms:
- Frequent cough and Sneezing
- Shortness of breath and Feeling tired
- Wheezing or coughing after exercise
- Easily upset or moody
- Runny nose and Nasal congestion
- Sore throat
- Headache and Trouble sleeping
- Chest pain or tightness
Asthma - Overview
Asthma is a respiratory disorder in which the airways gets narrow, it often due to trigger such as exposure to an allergen, excessive exercise, cold air, emotional stress. This narrowing causes symptoms like wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath and coughing.
Asthma Causes and Treatment
Asthma causes include Weaken Immune system, Environmental Factors, Obesity, Tobacco, Allergies and Airways Hyperactivities.