- Change in bowel habits
- Non-healing sore & Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Lumps in breast or testicles or elsewhere
- Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing
- Change in size or color of warts or moles
- Nagging cough or hoarseness
- Persistent headaches or fatigue or nausea or vomiting or fever
- Unexplained loss of weight or appetite
- Chronic pain in bones & Repeated infection
Cancer - Overview
Cancer is a common name for a group of more than 100 diseases. Though there are various kinds of cancer, all forms starts due to an abnormal and uncontrollable cell growth.
How Cancer does Start?
Our body has trillions of cells. Generally cells grow, divide to make new cells and die. Cells become Cancer Cells due to DNA damage (Vital chemical present cell’s nucleus) which is why cells do not die; grow abnormally in any part of the body to from new cancer cells.
What Causes Cancer?
Major causes od Cancer are Oxidative Stress, UV rays exposure, Inherited abnormal DNA, Sun exposure, Alcohol & Smoking, Long term effect of chemical cosmetics
How does Cancer Cells Spread?
Cancer cells spreads in body via blood or lymph. It occurs when cancer cells enter blood stream or lymph.