- hiv aids symptoms:
- Shortness of breath & Memory loss
- Painful swallowing
- Severe Diarrhoea and Vomiting
- Fever and Nausea
- Abdominal cramps & Neck stiffness
- Severe headaches and Vision loss
- Instant Weight loss & Frequent Infections
- Extreme Fatigue & Skin rashes
- Long time swelling of the lymph glands
- Sores of the mouth or anus or genitals
HIV-AIDS - Overview
The HIV infection is caused by HI Virus that attacks the immune system and decreases the healthy cells, which protect the body from infections and cancers. This gives rise to a badly damaged immune system which causes many other diseases, thereby making it very weak. AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) is the final stage of an HIV infection.
How HIV Infection & AIDS transmits?
- Unprotected intercourse with an infected person.
- Infected mother to child during pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
- Injection with contaminated needles.
- Use of contaminated surgical instruments
- Blood transfusion with infected blood.
- Mucous membranes Contact with infected blood or body fluid
- Note: That the HIV do not spread by touch as HIV Virus cannot penetrate the skin.