How to Take
Brain-Related Disorders - Warm up Vedic Ghee and pour 2 drops in each nostril. Strictly avoid eating or drinking anything cold for an hour.
Respiratory Disorder - Warm up Vedic Ghee and pour 2 drops in each nostril. Strictly avoid eating or drinking anything cold for an hour.
Muscles & Bones – Mix 10 gm of Desi Cow Ghee in Warm Turmeric Milk and consume daily. Drink it in standing position.
Pregnant/Post Delivery Women – Consume 15 gm twice a day (30 gm total daily), either in Warm milk or Khichdi upto 9 months - 1 Year.
- Nowadays, every other person is suffering from joint pain issue or the painful knee surgery. Our bodies need lubrication in purest form that commercial ghee cannot provide. Only Ghee made by the traditional method can be provided lubrication in the purest form.
- This rare satvik or Gir cow ghee facilitates normal delivery in women. It also has anti-aging properties that decrease the bad cholesterol and facilitates excellent blood circulation.
- It contains healthy fat-soluble vitamins that facilitate the absorption of nutrients in foods that are vital for health.
- This traditionally made Gir Cow Ghee / Vedic Ghee melts at about 37°C and our body temperature is about 37.2°C, so it totally gets absorbed in the body while commercial ghee melts at approximately 39°C or above which increases BP, diabetes, cholesterol and other diseases.
- It is also used in medicinal practice to help in constipation, ulcers and for the promotion of healthy eyes and skin. It can be used for the treatment of burns and blisters. It also increases the memory and balances the mind and enhances the brain function.
- This traditional method of preparing bilona ghee as mentioned in Shashtras, provides very deep nourishment to all the tissues of the body and helps to generate ojas or strength in the body.
- This ghee contains conjugated linolenic acid which is helpful in losing weight, especially belly fat and has been known to slow the progress of cancer and heart disease.
The cows are grass fed only or you feed grains to cow?
We fed herbs to the cow. Our Gir cows gaze in the forest and are reared in the traditional manner.
Is this ghee made from raw or pasteurized milk?
The fresh milk it heated until lukewarm temperature and yogurt is added. Later it is churned to form Sweet Butter (Makkan) which is heated to form ghee.
Does this ghee come in the glass bottle?
This ghee came in a plastic bottle. But the plastic is good quality.