- Joints pain & Swelling
- Stiffness after period of rest
- Paining after long period of inactivity
- Unnatural bone enlargement in the fingers
- pain while walking and blending
- Weakness felling everytime
- Bony & muscular pain
- feeling tender when light pressure on paining area
- Cracking sound from Joints
osteoarthritis - Overview
In General, arthritis means to inflammation of the joints. Osteoarthritis is most common type of arthritis in which cartilage between joints gets damaged or in initial stage it starts wear and tear of joints. It may happen in almost any joints in the body. cartilage are rubbery Like material present between joints of bones and reduces friction in healthy joints. Unlike numerous other forms of arthritis such as rheumatoid arthritis, it does not affect the other organs of the body.
It usually affects the joints of your spine, hips, knees and hands.This disease often affects people over the age of fifty years or more. Although it can harm any joint, but knee joint patients are the most common. It is generally seen that osteoarthritis develops in the weight-bearing joints of the hips, spine, and knees.