- Fibromyalgia Symptoms: Facial pain in jaw or neck & shoulder
- Muscles twitching & Indigestion
- Insomnia or Migraine Headache
- Difficulty in performing Mental Task
- Numbness & Tingling of hands & feet
- Increased urine frequency
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Painful menstrual periods
- Muscles pain after exercise
- Increased sensitivity to odour or bright light & noise
Fibromyalgia - Overview
Fibromyalgia is a pain in the body tissues that is continual. It is a muscular ailment that is characterized by muscle pains, fatigue, and tenderness in areas like the spine, neck, shoulder, and hips (also known as 'tender points'). These points hurt throughout the day and especially when strained excessively, for example, while studying with head bent down or working on the computer.
Fibromyalgia (Muscles Pain) Causes and Treatment
Spinal cord pain malfunction, the build-up of lactic acid in muscles, free radical in blood, stress, sleep disorder, inherited fibromyalgia, accidental injuries, change in chemicals of brain, infection, and injury, deregulation in hormones and arthritis are the common causes of Fibromyalgia.