- Epilepsy Symptoms:
- Seizures & Performing repetitive movements
- Changes to sense of smell/taste/sight/hearing/touch
- Dizziness & Sudden jerks in arms
- Tingling & Twitching of limbs
- Staring blankly & Unresponsiveness
- Strange feeling & Stiffness in muscles
- Sudden blackout & Fainting
- Twitching or trembling of muscles
Epilepsy - Overview
Epilepsy is a neurological disorder that affects the central nervous system and brain. The patient may have periods of unusual behavior, seizures, sensation, and loss of consciousness. Anyone can develop epilepsy, but it’s more common in young children and older adults. It occurs slightly more in males than in females.
Epilepsy Causes and Treatment
Major Epilepsy causes are chronic illness, problems during delivery, tumor, brain injury, infections of the brain and abnormal brain development. There are several reasons you might have a seizure. These include high fever, very low blood sugar, head trauma, and even alcohol withdrawal.
Epilepsy Can be Easily treated using Natural & Ayurvedic Treatment and at the same time, they do not have any side effects. This natural herbs and tonics provide new energy to the brain & also detoxify your brain and promotes mental peace.